Monday, November 13, 2017

Welcome to Feeding the Roof!

Hey y'all!!!

I am Shelbi! I became a tubie mom on August 17, 2016, 18 hours after my beautiful daughter Mel came in the world! I didn't know it at the time that I would join a community of strong determined mothers that would do absolutely anything for their little's.

                                                           

I have learned so much on this crazy journey and I want to create a place where new and experienced tubie moms can come for advice, questions, tips and just to know someone out there has the same insane thoughts and feelings as you!

                                                           Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, people sitting and indoor

I am just a normal mom trying to get through every day with a toddler that happens to eat a little differently. I curse, my hand writing sucks and I love Jesus and my family. So no matter if you have a tubie, have found out your little with be receiving a tube or you just think i'm funny (a girl can dream okay) I hope you enjoy this safe space!!

                                                      


                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment